Well, it's been a dangerous world out on the interwebs lately; first heartbleed and now shellshock. According to my status dashboard, there have been over 113,000 spambot attempts that been blocked... about a dozen have gotten through my defenses, not bad odds at all. Combined with spam comments I've also had a jokester (I know who you are, I have your IP address) make some "funny" posts. Because of all these things, I've made some changes to the website.
- Sometimes it's good to follow nature's lead and blow off some steam. Enjoying #vaca. #yellowstone #prodmgmt http://t.co/BCj4nFA6So — 1 hour 17 min ago
- Love half baked, forced updates. I want my #Linux back. http://t.co/VyVgR4bs5m — 1 week 12 hours ago
- Good read for any company having issues retaining employees. "3 Simple Ways to Inspire Employee Motivation" http://t.co/MWfYuLOB06 — 3 weeks 3 days ago
- "WTF is a Minimal Viable Product?" - http://t.co/RAbHIBYqtf #agile #prodmgmt — 3 weeks 3 days ago
- "Moose family has a sprinkler party in the front yard" - http://t.co/izqkKtvKjS — 3 weeks 6 days ago