Well, it's been a dangerous world out on the interwebs lately; first heartbleed and now shellshock. According to my status dashboard, there have been over 113,000 spambot attempts that been blocked... about a dozen have gotten through my defenses, not bad odds at all. Combined with spam comments I've also had a jokester (I know who you are, I have your IP address) make some "funny" posts. Because of all these things, I've made some changes to the website.
- #Phoenix from camelback mtn http://t.co/dZj0X2BHvT — 15 hours 56 min ago
- Shout out to Matt W @DefenseMobile for awesome customer service. If you're a vet and not using @DefenseMobile... You should be! — 1 week 1 day ago
- @AmazonHelp we'll see if that works. Might want to rethink your UI. Would expect all the app notification settings to be in one place. — 2 weeks 4 days ago
- @AmazonHelp I only want to turn off app update notifications... No such option. http://t.co/xLr3OUQu5f — 2 weeks 4 days ago
- @amazon app (not appstore) sends new app notifications with no way to turn them off?!? Forcing me to turn notifications off completely? — 2 weeks 4 days ago
- I missed you #Vegas! OK.. Maybe it was just the pool.. http://t.co/OPTbUYTCJz — 3 weeks 2 days ago
- RT @BadBasenji: Guess what photo was featured in my first-ever tweet for Bad #Basenji! two years ago. #ThrowbackThursday http://t.co/xryBTM… — 3 weeks 3 days ago